SEVEN WEDNESDAY LINKS V.X
(because 3 is too little, 5 is too neat and 10 is too many)
1. This copper bottle. I've been searching for bottles that aren't plastic and that will not produce condensation and still keep water or other beverages cold. I think I found it!
2. We picked up a Bialetti (Italian expresso pot) while we were in Paris last summer, and because of its ease and timely, perfect one-cup production, it has become my new go-to for at-home coffee.
3. You're welcome.
4. I have never made deviled eggs, and I am thinking that needs to change very soon! Looking at this recipe...
5. Photographer Samm Blake does. it. again. Good grief what a stylish affair!
6. Do YOU know who Ryan Lewis is?
7. And because I needed more laughs this week, this is for all my single friends.
*above image from the shop 'merci' in paris last june.