SEVEN WEDNESDAY LINKS V.XIX
(because 3 is too little, 5 is too neat and 10 is too many)
1. Have you seen the Vietnamese caves in this video?
2. More information on those amazing caves, in case you're intrigued like I was after watching that!
3. Can you pass this quiz on common literary devices? (I scored 100% shockingly enough!)
4. A friend of mine started this beautiful cooking website, Savory Time. I want to try the roasted mushrooms and kale salad stat!
5. ... and because I've been wanting to try braised beef ribs lately (which I think would go great with the afore mentioned salad!)
6. On celebrity sightings in NYC.
7. Loved these kitchen storage upgrades.
*above snap of one of my fave pages in Cherry Bombe issue no. 4. How great is that quote from Miranda Lambert, "If you've got a little muffin top, that doesn't define you."